6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
304 Spruce St - Oakville, ON L6J 2H1 - Canada
Tel.: (905) 845-1563
ART-rageous Vendor Market Update
Friday, June 1st 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 2nd 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Our annual Sleeping Children Around the World fundraising is well underway! We have made mermaid gardens and donations of hand crafted items are coming in to sell with 100% of the proceeds going to the charity. But we still need your help to raise money for this amazing charity that provides bed kits for children living in developing nations.
How can you help:
- Bake goodies for the Bake Sale. Plates and instructions are in the Narthex.
- Donate crafted items, gift certificates, tickets to shows or sporting events. (Any items unsold will be returned to Grace for a silent auction)
- Make a monetary donation in the offering plate. A donation of $35 buys one child a bed kit. Write on your cheque or mark your envelope “SCAW”.
- Spread the word about the event. Flyers are available in the narthex. Take one and give it to a friend, put it up in your neighbourhood, take it to a social gathering.
- Attend the Art-Rageous Vendor Market! Yes, we need your support at the event too! Help out at the Bake Table, sell Mermaid Gardens, work in the kitchen as we provide beverages and snacks for the vendors and volunteers. Come out and shop, socialize, and have fun.
It will be an amazing event so please join us June 1 & 2.
Contact Luanne Workman for details:
905-582-8991, [email protected]